Market Unlocker – Download Free – Unlock Regional Markets
The Brief – Overview
If you are an Android power user longing to gain access to more options, Market Unlocker is the app for you. It is a powerful, which means it can be used in any part of the world. There are some applications which cannot be downloaded in certain parts of the world due to several restrictions. In that case, this application can become of great use with its ability to unlock all the restrictions to your device.There are many apps blocked for your region. Remember when Pokemon released, It was blocked for many countries.
Why Should You Use Market Unlocker?
Market Unlocker is a great app to aid Android users in unlocking apps and games which are restricted in a particular region or a country.
First of all, Android Market Unlocker is a freely available app with a lot of benefits more than you expect to be included in an application. Almost all the options in unlocking has been enclosed in the application and some of them are
- Removing regional and country unlocks.
- It has the ability to change its service provider by converting it to global mode.
- Modifying system files in order to remove restrictions.
- Provide access to unlimited amount of quality applications which are liked by worldwide users.
- The application is rich with a user friendly interface.
- It provides a safe download link for each and every application after its description.
Minimum Requirements for the App
There are very few requirements for the application as there are no specific permissions required for it. However, it only needs a rooted android device which is at least Android 2.3. The devices with versions after Jellybean may not be able to work with this app. So make sure that you have the following requirements.
- Android 2.2+ device.
- Origin approval.
- Mounted Android market like Google play.
- Mounted Optional markets like Amazon.com.
- Application installed in internal storage of the device.
Free Download Now
If you have fulfilled all above basic requirements, simply click on the link below to free download the Market Unlocker app latest version to your device.
|Filename:||Market Unlocker Pro|
|Supportive devices:||Android 2.2 and above|
- First, download the application using the link provided above.
- Click on it and allow the installation process to complete.
Configuration and Using the App
This Market Unlocker application works in cooperation with markets like Google play store. Therefore if it’s not installed on your device, first install Google play store. Then only you can proceed to download and install Market Unlocker app. There are some settings you need to change after installing Market unlocker in your Android.
- Open the application and in the first window, you will see an option called Enable unlocker. Turn it on and it will allow the app to unlock requires apps and show notifications.
- Turn on the Auto unlock option in order to make your work easier.
- Go to the proxy tab and set this proxy in it: 22.214.171.124- Port 80.
- Now you need to enable proxy and clear Android market data.
- It’s all that you need to do. Launch Google play store or anyone you like and enjoy.
Markets it Can Unlock
Market Unlocker app can be easily use on multiple Play stores. Google play store market, Amazon market are some of them.
Using on Google Play store
- First turn on the airplane mode.
- Now you need to open the market unlocker app and tap on the option enable Unlocker.
- Go to the system settings and find Google Play store in the application options section.
- Clear data and restart the device.
- Turn on data or wifi and check whether you have enabled same proxy of the country as same as the one of the market.
- In order to do that, go to the proxy tab and click on the edit button. Select google play store and then ok. Choose the country from the available list and find the working proxy. Then switch enable proxy. If it does not work by telling that no connection, you need to try with another proxy.
- Then you need to download any application or you can upgrade any app in order to activate the sync option.
- You will have to wait few minutes to complete the process. Time may vary according to the bandwidth of your internet connection and server load.
- After that when you open the app store you will be able to see that paid apps and locked region are now unlocked.
- Turn off the airplane mode and enjoy the application.
Using on Amazon App store
Amazon is also a famous app store similar to Google play store. But it is only available in the USA. But you can use it by going through the following process.
- Install Amazon app store.
- Go to proxy tab and click on the edit option next to proxy to the application.
- Select amazon app store and click OK.
- If you are using the Pro version, just tap on Fetch the USA proxy list option to configure proxy settings.
- Turn on the option called enable proxy.
- Enjoy the Amazon app store.
- Make sure to change billing address and information to avoid possible errors.
- If you need to set Amazon as your default, go to the proxy tab and click on proxy for applications
- Then select all applications and ok
- Configure proxy as mentioned previously, turn on enable proxy option and you are done.
- But you can change all these settings if you want to restore your original market
- Just go to the home tab and press the option back to default market
- Or you can turn off the option called enable market
- Reboot the device after changing the settings and that’s all you need to do.
- How can I find the proxy information?
- Proxy Information can be found in Google. But you will be able to get only the pro version.
- Why can’t I proceed after enabling Proxy?
- The reason can be that the proxy server is broken. In that case, you will need to try with another Proxy.
- Why do I need to have a USA proxy?
- Checking the country IP address is a normal security option of most applications.as fake providers do not work now, it should be similar to a real user.
- Even though I enabled proxy, it says no content to display
- The proxy you have used does not belong to the USA. Try using a USA proxy and you will find content in Amazon.